Million Dollar Life Match
In January 2022, The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) launched the Million Dollar Life Match, an exciting new matching grant opportunity to support LCMS congregations’ local, beginning-of life mercy efforts. The program offers a total of $1 million in matching grants — ranging from $1,000 to $50,000 each — to LCMS congregations. Grants will be given out in three phases during 2022 and 2023.
Eligible projects might include:
· Partner with an LCMS Recognized Service Organization
· Start a congregational mercy project for mothers, babies and families
· Participate in the work of a local Christian pregnancy resource center
· Get involved with a Christian adoption or foster care organization
· Collaborate with nearby LCMS congregations to start a pro-life project.
A bulletin insert is available with additional information.
You may also access the application form here.